What We Do
Brownfield Redevelopment – Taking environmentally challenged properties and bringing them back to a re-usable condition is the heart of Bowers Development’s mission. Our extensive environmental expertise is what sets us apart from traditional real estate development companies.
We know and welcome the challenges associated with redeveloping at-risk properties, and have a proven track record of success to back that up. Whether we are addressing soil and groundwater contamination or large-scale asbestos abatement in contaminated buildings, we have the in-house talent and support to persevere.
Brownfield Redevelopment Services:
- Overall site assessment and characterization of hazardous materials
- Determine remediation costs and alternative approaches
- Preliminary BCP Tax Credit Analysis
- Regulatory Pre-Application Meeting
- Implementation of cost-effective / efficient remediation strategies
- Return the site to productive re-use